Position: Business Developer
Location: Chandigrah, Haryana
We are looking for a Business Developer to drive consultative IT services in SouthEast Asia and beyond. The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of Strategic Sales for a fast growing high-end digital/software product company in Chandigarh of Consultative IT Sales. The incumbent needs to be a self-starter with abounding energy, enthusiasm and specialization in marketing, lead generation and sales experience. Responsibilities include:
- Research organizations and individuals online (LinkedIn/Social Media) to identify new leads and potential new markets.
- Own entire sales cycle – starting from initial pitch to signing the contract.
- Turn prospects into increased clients.
- Research the needs of companies and get in touch with decision makers in the company. Contact these potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and schedule meetings.
- Manage sales pipeline.
- Develop proposals and quotes. Use strong negotiating strategies examining the risk and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals. Close new business deals by coordinating requirements, developing and negotiating contracts and integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Plan and oversee new marketing initiatives.
- Prepare Company portfolio and sales displays.
- Contact current clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- MBA in Marketing.
- 3+ Years Experience in IT industry
- Must have strong skills in the following: Networking, public speaking, sales motivation, prospecting, sales planning, and selling to customer needs.
- Must have strong market knowledge.
- Experience working with international markets.
- Must have high energy level and a track record of sales goal accomplishment.
To apply for this job, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.